|Model Name/Number||ASI- RFV 23|
|Power Voltage||AC 230 V, 50 Hz|
Radiography Film Viewer
Industrial X-Ray Film Viewer with LED light source, cooling fan viewing screen size in cm: 4" x 14" (100 x
Light Source: LED
Viewing Density: Up to 4.5D (< 4,00,000 lux)
High pressure cooling fan, Foot control switch operated Built in table lamp, Sliding shutters powder coated
Mild Steel Body Power Source AC 230 VOLT 50 MHZ. 2 No. of spare LED lamps are to be supplied withilluminator
|Model Name/Number||ASI-RSM 23|
|Measuring Range||1.5 mm TO 100 mm (Minimum)|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable Ni-Cd|
|Model Name / Number||ASI-UTG 23|
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Meter with Accessories
Metal Wall Thickness Range: 1.5 mm TO 100 mm (Minimum)
Microprocessor based ultrasonic thickness gauge with Memory/Logger of 1000 readings (minimum) and RS-232 port for PC connectivity. Facility for Direct print-out of stored thickness readings on regular PC printer is available, inclusive of following accessories with each instrument:
a) Standard probe: Dual type for general purpose applications. (Frequency: 5 MHz., Contact face dia :
(b) Probe Cable (double, co-axial, 1.5 Meter Length, with LEMO Plugs)
(c) Carrying/storage case (special, foam fitted wooden case)
(d) Protective Instrument Cover
(e) Rechargeable Ni-cad batteries (Qty: 2 sets)
(f) Battery Charger for above battery
(g) Data transfer cable from machine to printer OR PC
(h) Interface Computer software (On CD-ROM/Disc)
(i) Operation Manual
(j) "Test and Calibration Certificate" with traceability to NPL/NABL(K) Step wedge with five step metric 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, 10.00 and 12.5mm of MS
XRF Metal Analyzer
Technical specification for alloy analyzer.
01. Miniature X-ray tube based portable non-destructive XRF (x-ray fluorescence) alloy analyzer for
chemical analysis (grade identification, quantitative chemistry, spectra match) of coal & gas based power
plant components namely steel tubes, pipes, headers, valves, rotor shaft, blades, vanes, casing, diaphragm
etc., in in-situ condition.
02. The alloy analyzer should have following features/ capabilities:
a) Excitation source:- Low power air cooled miniature x-ray tube with silver / gold anode target, minimum
voltage 40 KV and adjustable current.
b) DETECTOR: High resolution, high count rate Si-PIN detectors or silicon drift detectors (SDD) or better.
c) ELEMENTAL RANGE ANALYSIS:- Analysis of not less than 20 elements, which essentially include
elements- Bi, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Nb, Ni, Sn, Ti, V, W, Zn, and Zr.
d) ANALYSIS MODES: Equipment should have at least following analysis modes:-
- Empirical mode: Standard signature store/ match.
- Fundamental parameters methods for standard-less quantitative chemistry.
- Grade identification.e) DATA STORAGE & TRANSFER: should have provisions for storage of data, library of data and spectra (incase of memory card of stick, capacity of 64 MB or above or more than 6000 reading with spectra) anddata transfer to a PC. All software for transfer of data to PC, data analysis & printing along with hardware,as required for connecting the instrument to PC are to be supplied along with memory card/ stick as required.
-Facility to transfer data through blue tooth and USB ports.f) DISPLAY:High resolution colour display,
Touch screen or TFT.
g) Safety Features: Safety features to be included in the equipment and to be supplied with the equipment.h) CALIBRATION BLOCKS: Calibration test blocks for iron (T11, T12, T22, T23, T91 & T92 or equivalent), nickel and cobalt matrixes to be supplied. The calibration certificate issued by national / international agencies of repute should be supplied along with the blocks.
i) WEIGHT: Not more than 2 kg.
j) ACCESSORIES REQUIRED (IN ADDITION TO ITEMS MENTIONED ABOVE):
- Equipment casing and carrying case.
- 220 V/50 Hz Battery charger.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery set – total 2 set, which include one extra set.
- PC connector cable / hardware as required
- Instrument stand kit, if mandatory
- Any other accessory not mentioned but essential for intended operation of the equipment.
k) Two sets of operation & maintenance manuals in English for the equipment and accessories.
|Model Name/Number||ASI- DXR 23|
dosimeter for x-ray complete machine
direct reading dosimeter, 0-200mr with sapphire window along with charger
1. Size: 65 x 35 x 130 mm
2. Weight: 130 gm
3. Control: one turn potentiometer
4. Construction: abs plastic
5. Operating condition: 0-50° c 90% humidity6. Battery: aa alkaline battery- 02 no's
|Measuring Range||30 KHz to 40 KHz|
|Accuracy||+/- 2.5 KHz|
Leak Detector Kit Complete Assembly
Portable Ultrasonic Leak Detector
Range: 30 KHz to 40 KHz
Accuracy: +/- 2.5 KHz
Power Supply: 9 V DC Rechargeable type
Sensitivity: - 65 Db/ubar
Housing: ABS Hi impact plasticStd. accessories: 230 V AC, 50 Hz battery charger
Digital Coatings Thickness Gauge - for ferrous & Nonferrous substrates with auto detection of F & NF surfaces and built in probe with
Digital DFT meter (Measuring range: 0 to 1250 microns) for ferrous & nonferrous substrates with auto detection of F & NF surfaces and built-in probe.
Accuracy: ± (0.1 mils + 3%) or ± (2 µm + 3%)
|Model Name/Number||ASI-DUFD 23|
|Flow Media Type||Liquid|
Digital Ultrasonic Flow Detector
Digital ultrasonic flow detector specifications:
Digital Ultrasonic Flow detector Einstein- DGS, with color display for excellent visibility, Auto DAC plotting,
Digital thickness/ distance measurements, trigonometric measurements of depth and surface distance in
weld inspection, Memory of 200 A- Scan images and 50 set-up data, RS 232 for PC connectivity with
transfer software with features like
(a) '' Video Signal'' Output for connection to a TV and recording device
(b) Peak Freeze to detect maximum Echo height (Echo dynamic)
(c) Smooth parabolic DAC curves
(d) Note/ Label can be attached with each of A- Scan data
(e) Option of FLANK and PEAK trigger
(f) Selection of metric or British Unit
(g) Built- in DGS/ AVG curves for time proven flaw size evaluation
(h) TCG (Time Controlled Gain) which compensates for amplitude decay with distance.
(i) Dynamic DAC curves which allow change of test range and gain after plotting them
(j) Built- in software for defect evaluation as per AWS standard
(a) ABT-1: 14.4 Volts/4AH Li-lon rechargeable battery pack (Qty: 1 No)
(b) ATC-1: Battery Charger cum mains power pack with charge. Status Indicator & Power cord (Qty: 1)
(c) ETK: Special Leatherite Protective Case With Should Sling and Waist- Strap.
(d) EL-372: Plastic moulded foam fitted carrying case for storage and transportation of complete kit (Qty:
(e) EinSoft- DGS: transfer software on CD - ROM
(f) Eincord-1: Data cord to interface Einstein-II with PC
(g) Eincord-3: Data cord to connect Einstein-II DGS with TV
(h) EIM-1: Illustrated instruction (Operation) Manual in English (Qty: 1 No)
(i) Calibration certificate as per ASTM- E317-11 traceable to NPL- Delhi
1: V-1 Reference Block, IIW type, including wooden box with handle
2. Miniature Block including wooden box.
3. VW: Step Block, 10 steps from 1 mm to 10 mm , Materials: MS, including wooden box
4. M2SN: Normal Probe, 24mm dia 2 MHz, ''0'' Deg.angle with BNC Connector
5. M 4 SN: Normal probe, 24 mm dia 4MHz. ''O'' Deg. angle with BNC Connector
6. MBW45 N2: Miniature Angle probe, 9x8 mm, 45 Deg. 2MHz. with Mini Lemo Connector.
7. MBW 60 N2: Miniature Angle probe, 9x8 mm, 60 Deg. 2MHz. with Mini Lemo Connector.
8. MBW 70 N2: Miniature Angle probe, 9x8 mm, 70 Deg. 2MHz. with Mini Lemo Connector
9. MBW 45 N4: Miniature Angle probe, 9x8 mm, 45 Deg. 4MHz. with Mini Lemo Connector
10. MBW 60 N4: Miniature Angle probe, 9x8 mm, 60 Deg. 4MHz. with Mini Lemo Connector
11. MBW 70 N4: Miniature Angle probe, 9x8 mm, 70 Deg. 4MHz. with Mini Lemo Connector
12. MMEB 4H: Miniature Dual Crystal probe, 10 mm Dia 4MHz. , 06 Deg. roof angle with Mini Lemo
13. PKBB-2: Probe cable BNC to BNC, 2 Mtrs. long
14. MPKBL-2 (Dual: Dual, BNC to Mini Lemo, 2 Mtrs. long
15. MPKBL-2: Probe cable, BNC to Mii Lemo, 2 Mtrs.
|Model Name/Number||ASI-DVC 23|
|Measuring Range||0-300 MM|
Range 0-300 mm
• Four-way measurement capability for multiple applications: Outside diameter (od), inside
diameter (id), depth, and step
• Digital, single-value readout lcd display in inch and metric units for readability
• Function control buttons on caliper face for ease of access: Origin, on/off, and zero/abs
(absolute scale)• Ip67-certified for protection against dust and temporary submersion in water
|Model Name/Number||ASI- OM 23|
|Measuring Range||0- 25 MM|
OUTSIDE MICROMETER 0-25 MM, RANGE: 0 TO 25 MM, LC: 0.002 MMRemarks: Calibration certificate issued from NABL/Gov approved lab to be submitted
|Model Name/Number||ASI- IM 23|
|I Deal In||New Only|
INSIDE MICROMETER DIGIMATIC: RANGE 25-50 MM,
|Model Name/Number||ASI- EM 23|
TYPE: EXTERNAL MICROMETER, LC 0.01 IS:2967 : SIZE / RANGE-0-25MM
Remarks: Calibration certificate issued from NABL/Gov approved lab to be submitted.
|Model Name/Number||ASI-SRC 23|
Surface Roughness Comparator
Surface Roughness Specimen Set code ISR-CS130
For checking, identifying and specifying the roughness by symbol
Accuracy: +20% ~ -25%, Ra<0.1µm
Accuracy: +12% ~ -17%, Ra>0.1µm.
Meets ISO 2632.Rust-proof, made of pure Nickel.
Least count:0.01mm ,material: stainless ssteel, measuring range-0-150mm
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Resolution 0.001 Mm, Display LED, Laboratory
Reviewed by 26 Users
Most Relevant Reviews